okay, thank you.
Look on the TalkTalk router you should find a sticker attached displaying your Wireless Network Name and Password. It’ll look something like the one below:
Please note: these instructions will only work if you have a TalkTalk router.
If you can’t find this sticker or you have already changed your details, then you can find or change your Wireless Password XXXXX accessing your router online. Please follow the steps below on your computer that is connected to the Talk Talk ADSL 2+ Router internet.
Access your router
1. On your computer or tablet open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.), type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter just like opening a website.
2. Enter admin as the username, and admin as the password (unless you have changed these, in which case use your own log in details)
Depending on the type of router you have, you'll see one of the screens below. Please select which screen you see for a step-by-step guide for your type of router.
Find or change your Wireless network name and password
1. Click the Wireless tab on the left menu
2. Check your current Wireless Network Name and Password
- Your current Wireless Network Name will be displayed in the box beside Wireless Network Name (SSID)
- Your current Wireless Network password XXXXX be displayed in the box beside Wireless Network Password