Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Hello Help! My user name and password XXXXX been unchanged

Help!

My user name and password XXXXX been unchanged foer years, yet since changing my handset I'm unable to access my hotmail account (incorrect user/password)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It is possible you were hacked, which is why you cannot access it.

You will need to fill in the account recovery form. It is going to ask you a series of questions, answer these as accurately as possible to stand the best chance of rapidly regaining access to your account.

The form you used is on the below link

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Once completed, it is going to either allow you to reset your password, or they will contact you on the alternative address you give them, within 24 hours.

Do the list please and if you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.