Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have an IBM Lenovo X60s Core Dual Laptop Notebook which I

Customer Question

I have an IBM Lenovo X60s Core Dual Laptop Notebook which I bought refurbushed from Amazon last week. Now when I power it, it goes to a loop that keeps telling me I got hardware/software failure but what can I do ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. Since you just bought it Amazon would normally cover that.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What is the exact and entire error message including any numbers?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

STOP: 0x0000007B (0XF79E4524, 0xc00000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Is it saying "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE"?
Or "Setup has encountered a fatal error that prevents it from continuing."?
.