Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Our Church has 2 Viewsonic VG930m-3 Model No. VS11369 monitors

Our Church has 2 Viewsonic VG930m-3 Model No. VS11369 monitors as part of our AV /PowerPoint Display System. Having prepared the presentation and having everything working in readiness for a service, both monitors go off, as in "sleep mode". To overcome this we have been re-booting the computer, and then they work perfectly for the duration of the service which can be 1-2 hours. Last Sunday one of our team turned the wall power socket to the two monitors off and back on and they then worked without interruption for the next 2 hours. The Laptop sleep mode is deactivated, and we do not have a problem with the two large display screens or to the laptop display itself. Can I ask if these monitors have a built-in sleep mode? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

My name is Randy.
I will assist you.

Try the Power Button Lock on the Viewsonic: Press and hold [1] and the down arrow 􀁔 for 10 seconds. If the power button is pressed the message Power Button Locked will display for 5 seconds

. also check the display settings on your pc>

1. On the Change settings for the plan window, choose the display and sleep settings that you want to use.

2. To change more power settings, click Change advanced power settings .

Figure 5: Changing the display and sleep settings

Changing the display and sleep settings
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have the latest Adobe on my computer, but unable to open/view the full image or locate the correct model no to download a user manual

okay, try this download>

Attachment: 2014-06-07_202305_viewsonic_vg930m.pdf

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks Randy. Now have the manual and hopefully we can resolve the problem next week.

Kind regards.

John

Your welcome.
I do the media at our church, we have ViewSonic HD projectors and we use ProPresenter.
Let me know if I can help in any way.
Please take a moment to rate my service.