Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Please can you help me? a few months ago I signed up for Advance

Customer Question

Please can you help me? a few months ago I signed up for Advance Technical support (ATS) to hopefully sort out my computer problems should the arise I pay them 17$ a month, I have been trying to contact them for three weeks now and cannot connect to them either by the phone number they have or by contacting a technician

Michael Rayner
Ilkeston Derbyshire
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you need assistance dealing with ATS ?

Or do you have a problem that they are not taking care of, that you need help with, please?

If so, please tell me the details. (I cannot help you much with ATS, unfortunately, but I can at least refer you to the correct department here. If you have a computer, or printer, or electronic device problem, I should be able to advise and assist with that sort of thing.) Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Russel My problem is that I cannot get an answer from them either by telephone or online

michael

I think that your question is a matter of customer relations.

I will try to find a more appropriate category than 'Computers' to place your question is, and re-open it by Opting Out, in order to free it up for responses when it is newly categorized. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you checked for all the contact at the website below?
http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx

I've checked the reviews; ATS does not have provide good support. I recommend to cancel their plan, and if needed, contact your credit card company to cancel the monthly payment.

Also, do you have any computer question/issue I can help fixing for you right now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you