Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I want to cancel my subscription for unlimited Skype. I have

Customer Question

I want to cancel my subscription for unlimited Skype. I have tried without success "cancel my subscription" section so could I please have a phone number or an email address in order to do this. I would really appreciate If I could speak to someone or if not to be able to e/mail someone who could help me.
thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Michelle :

Hi, My name is Michelle and i will be assisting you

Michelle :

as i understand that you have already followed the steps to cancel the subscription in your skype account

Michelle :

but your account is still showing active

Michelle :

is that correct

Michelle :

i would like to let you know that once you have cancelled the subscription, the subscription you’ve purchased remains active until it reaches its expiry date.

Michelle :

so if its a 2 months subscription , though you have cancelled it, it will stay active for 2 months till its expiry date

JACUSTOMER-7e9x0fzm- :

I don,t know whither it is cancelled or not. It is an account for unlimited calls and it would be due for renewal on July 7th.2014. Could you please see that my subscription is cancelled because I can not manage to do that myself and could you send me an e/mail confirming that it has been cancelled.

Michelle :

give me a moment please

Michelle :

in that case we will have to get a confirmation email from skype chat expert

Michelle :

if you wish i can check that for you on your computer via remote access

Michelle :

else you may do that same by signing on to skype and then following the steps i will give below

Michelle :

click here

Michelle :

in the page that opens,

1. Select the help topic cancelling subscription then tap Next.
JACUSTOMER-7e9x0fzm- :

The account I am referring is an unlimited calls account for a year which is due to expire on July 7th. 2014. It cost me €123.03 and the order number was ********* . Could you please cancel it for me because I have spent two hours this morning trying to follow the instructions and have failed to do so. I need an e/mail to confirm that it nis cancelled

Michelle :

i am sorry but we will have to get this done through skype

Michelle :

i can suggest you the steps to do it

JACUSTOMER-7e9x0fzm- :

Please help me to do this as I have spent all morning trying to do it and have failed

Michelle :

i can remote access and do this for you

Michelle :

dont worry

Michelle :

give me a minute

Michelle :

let me share a remote link with you

Michelle :

please click on this link - remote link click here

JACUSTOMER-7e9x0fzm- :

Please share remote link with me if that is what is required

Michelle :

click here

Michelle :

please click on that link again

Michelle :

i am connected

Michelle :

please leave the mouse

Michelle :

team viewer link

Michelle :

please click on a smiley face below if you are satisfied with my support

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much for all your help

Dervilla Byrne

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for choosing just answer
please click on a smiley face to provide a rating for my service