Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am trying to log in to my bt.com account. I have forgotten

Customer Question

I am trying to log in to my bt.com account. I have forgotten my password ***** I entered a new one as requested. That is not recognised at my attempts to log in. It has now locked me out and says try again in twelve hours. My internet service works on other accounts. What is wrong with BT???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

How long ago has it indicated you need to wait 12 hours to sign in?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I rang a Microsoft representative, he sent me a new password ***** my mobile phone. This worked. All your replies were assuming I could access my email. That was my problem NO ACCESS. All has been solvrd now but without your help. Do I get my money back???