Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

my e-mail account was being used

On Friday 13th June and on Saturday 14th June I was not able to continue what I was doing on-line as the computer kept telling me that my e-mail account was being used by another person, the only other people who know anout my password ***** are my daughters and no other wireless connection was being used in the house at the same time. Why when I am in the middle of something should this suddenly happen?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 3 years ago.

***** *****nell :

hello sir/madam
I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Normally when you receive that message, it means you are trying to create an account instead of sign into the account. The message is referring to you as the person who has the account (the system cannot determine it is you so it says "someone else" has the account).

Please go back to Hotmail.com or whatever website that you were trying to sign into and make sure you are using the login page; NOT trying to create a new account, sign up for an account, etc.
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert for over 10 years