Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

BT A/C WW31174849 Admin Password ***** Hub Manager NF3AMJ3F I

BT A/C WW31174849
Admin Password ***** Hub Manager NF3AMJ3F
I am on BT Infinity package.
I have my Kindle set up to connect to BT Wireless Hub BTHub5-SNGS and that is fine.

How do I connect to WiFi whilst I am away from home, please? I understand I can do that on the Infinity package, but I need a password ***** something else.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 3 years ago.

Hi Pamela. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

In order to use the BT Wi-Fi (Openzone, fon) you'll need your BT login credentials to get started. If you don't have those handy they can be retrieved from this link:

-

https://my.btwifi.com/selfcare/forgottenLoginDetails/forgottenLoginDetails.htm

-

With your credentials in hand you are now ready to connect your Kindle to

BT Wi-Fi (Openzone) using the instructions below

-

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32215/~/how-do-i-connect-via-bt-openzone-to-the-internet-with-my-amazon-kindle%3F

-

If we can't text you your password ***** we haven't got your mobile number, call us on Freephone 0800 022 33 22* (+44(###) ###-####/strong> from outside the UK**) and we'll reset it for you.

-

Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.