Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

when trying to shop I get a blank page. Says I am not connected

when trying to shop I get a blank page. Says I am not connected to internet. Also says I have no Wi-Fi networks and will not let me go to Other or Rescan .
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are doing this on please?

And which shop are you referring to?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kindle Paperwhite 6" High Resolution Display with Nex-Gen Built-in Light. Referring to Kindle shop on device.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Margaret

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me if you can now access the store please.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Richard. I don't want to pay monthly so can I cancel the monthly payment and just pay this one.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
No problem, unless you sign up for it, you wont have it, its just a one time cost.

It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.