Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How can I access my yahoo mail account when I have moved to

How can I access my yahoo mail account when I have moved to another country and my cell phone that I started up with has been disconnected and I cannot receive code to unlock/access my yahoo mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

When you do not have access to your alternate email address and cannot verify by answering the security questions you need to fill out a special form.

This form will have you provide some information about your account as well as a new alternate email address.

Access the form at the following link:
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact

Once on that page choose Hacked Accounts, Unable to verify secret question next Click Call Me.

Call the number provided (it is specific to you)

Ultimately you will need to verify that this is your account on the phone, or else you will not be able to get back in. Unfortunately since the internet can be a very dishonest place yahoo is unable to take anyone on their word.

If you get confused or need help during any part of the process please do not hesitate to reply to me and let me know so I can further assist. Most importantly you must provide them with an email address that they can contact you at under where it says alternate email address.

I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating Yahoo or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I type the address given the page states that the URL was not found

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, it is working for me, so would have been a typo you did.

Click on this one below

http://tinyurl.com/9omwj9m

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have called the number that you gave me they said that there is a high volume of calls and directed me to go to a identity site and she said it so fast I'm not sure that I have the correct address

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, these are specific to your account, so can you call again an note down the site she is referring to please.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I filled out a form and was told that I will be contacted at another email address

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, this is good.

Allow 48 hours. They will review your request, and as long as they see it as authentic, they will reply on the other email address with the password ***** instructions.

You will then regain access to your account.

I have marked this question to never close, so any issues you can let me know here at any time. There is no issue with this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the smiley faces below, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you too. God bless you and yours

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Your most welcome

Let me know if you need anything else.

And please remember to click one of the smiley faces below and then Submit.