Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

my phone is/was fully charged, the green light is showing but,

my phone is/was fully charged, the green light is showing but, it will not switch on.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please do this as the first step.

Hold the power button down for 30 seconds, then release.

Then hold the Volume UP and Power for 6 seconds, release, and tell me if it now starts please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that worked thanks. Any idea why this happens. The phone is constantly restarting its self for no apparent reason this time it stayed off. Thank you again for your help.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
It looks to be a memory fault Jon.

The problem you had can happen at times with this phone, but not the restarting. This restarting indicates the memory problem.

I urge you to have it replaced under warranty, before this runs out, as its the internal memory that has faulting, and there will come a time when the trick I gave you will not work to get it on again.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.