Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

hi i.m trying to log in to facebook but forgot my password

Customer Question

hi i.m trying to log in to facebook but forgot my password ***** the email address is not active and was my mums
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jon! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your facebook username? You can ask your friend to go to your facebook profile, then it will show the username link; something like:

https://www.facebook.com/myusername123

When resetting your facebook password, did you select the option "No longer have access to these?" when it shows, and continue?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,