Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Hello, somebody has made a facebook profile with my name,

somebody has made a facebook profile with my name, my pictures and he/she is adding my friends as their friends. He/ she is posting horrible things on that fake facebook profile and I would like to know how to erase that fake profile
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

First off, please open up the fake profile, then click on the button with three dots at the top-right (next to 'Message'.)

Next, click 'Report' > Report this account, then follow the on-screen directions to report the account to Facebook accordingly.

Facebook will then review the account and take appropriate action, as necessary - this process will take no more than a week.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, just reply back to me. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service below.