Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Hello, somebody has made a facebook profile with my name,

somebody has made a facebook profile with my name, my pictures and he/she is adding my friends as their friends. He/ she is posting horrible things on that fake facebook profile and I would like to know how to erase that fake profile
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

First off, please open up the fake profile, then click on the button with three dots at the top-right (next to 'Message'.)

Next, click 'Report' > Report this account, then follow the on-screen directions to report the account to Facebook accordingly.

Facebook will then review the account and take appropriate action, as necessary - this process will take no more than a week.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, just reply back to me. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service below.