How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 11968
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Bryan is online now

Hello, somebody has made a facebook profile with my name,

Resolved Question:

somebody has made a facebook profile with my name, my pictures and he/she is adding my friends as their friends. He/ she is posting horrible things on that fake facebook profile and I would like to know how to erase that fake profile
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

First off, please open up the fake profile, then click on the button with three dots at the top-right (next to 'Message'.)

Next, click 'Report' > Report this account, then follow the on-screen directions to report the account to Facebook accordingly.

Facebook will then review the account and take appropriate action, as necessary - this process will take no more than a week.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, just reply back to me. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service below.

Thank you!
Bryan and other Computer Specialists are ready to help you