Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

kindle store page not available

Customer Question

kindle store page not available
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

Sometimes your Kindle can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason for this issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.

Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Kindle.

If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Disconnect the power cable from the wireless router (turn the router off)
2. On your Kindle - Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the Kindle to reboot.
4. When Kindle reboot, turn on your router and wait 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, try to connect your Kindle to wifi.

Please try both solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

after pressing for 5 secs it turns off

Hi Roy,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, that's correct. The most important is to press and hold the Power button for exactly 35 seconds. If you release button after 5/10 or 20 seconds device will shut down.

You don't need to open new question, just use "Reply to Expert" button to continue conversation with me.

Please try both solutions and let me know if that works.

Regards,
Todd
Hey Roy, you don't need to open new question over and over again, just use "Reply to Expert" button to continue conversation with me.