S H E F I N
S H E F I N, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Have just purchased Photoshop Elements 12 and it wont bring

Customer Question

Have just purchased Photoshop Elements 12 and it won't bring in my Canon 9000f scanner so I can scan photos. Can you help please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  S H E F I N replied 3 years ago.

Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system), so that I can assist you better.

Meanwhile, try the instructions in the link below.
http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/twain-installed-photoshop-elements-11.html

And http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/scan-photos-into-photoshop-elements-12-using-a-twa.html

If the issue persists, please come back with the operating system.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N

S H E F I N