Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

hi - i need to get either original or compatible power supplies

Customer Question

hi - i need to get either original or compatible power supplies - can't find them anywhere!

TASCAM PS-P424 MK 111 AC-AC ADAPTOR 11.5V X2 60 HZ 35W

can you suggest any alternatives? these fit only the mark 3 models and are different to the other models in the range. thanks.

steve
Category: Computer
Expert:  Satchi replied 3 years ago.

Satchi :

Hi , Welcome to JustAnswer Thanks & Regards Satchi

Satchi :

You can buy online from below

Satchi :

or

JACUSTOMER-m2ahrs2j- :

hi - these are not the correct supplies - as i explained in my question i need a supply for the mark 3 portastudio - if you read the ebay description it makes it clear they do not work with the mark 3 version, thanks

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
Hi Steve,

My name is Carl and I will help with your question, please could you confirm if you are in the uk as you asked for a 60hz supply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes in the uk Carl dont think the 60 hz matters as uk is 50hz - i have a broken one and it has the same specs. cheers. steve

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
Hi Steve,

I have emailed a few of my suppliers in the UK I am just waiting to hear back from them, I have ordered a similar PSU before so hopefully I can find one for you.

Carl
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks Carl !