Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

menu buitton brings a blank screen only.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the device you are having issue?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

electric display device. modeld01100.specwlan80211d/g.when using menue button on kindle shop screen goes blank.all other buttons are ok.

If you have any cover on the kindle, please remove it for now. Then press & hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and let me know.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Then make sure to go to Wi-Fi/wireless settings on the kindle and connect to your wireless network name.

If that does not work, press Menu, then Settings, then while in Settings, press Menu again, then do a factory reset.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you