Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

Ihave just purchased a car fitted with a parrot 3200 ls ican

Customer Question

Ihave just purchased a car fitted with a parrot 3200 ls ican not connect my phone to it as i do not have the the pin no i have tried 0000 and 1234 is there any way round this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

What is the full brand and model name of your cell phone?

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

samsung y

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

samsung y

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

To pair your phone with your Parrot CK3200 ls please follow the steps below:

1. Turn off your phone, remove and replace battery.
2. On your phone:
- Tap the Apps icon
- Tap Settings
- Tap Wireless & Networks
- Tap Bluetooth Settings
- Tap the Bluetooth check box to change the settings > Checked - On

3. When done, on your Parrot scroll through the menus until you come to Settings and select "Pair with phone"
4. Find your phone on the list and select it. In that moment a 4-digit
PIN code should appears on screen. Remember it.

5. On your phone: open SETTINGS > WIRELESS AND NETWORKS > BLUETOOTH SETTINGS > SCAN DEVICES
6. Find "Parrot 3200LS / Parrot 3400LS" on the list and select it.
7. When phone asks for passcode enter 4-digit code you received in step #4.
8. The Parrot screen should displays "Pairing" (two phones icon).

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried all samsung phones listed as my phone is not listed on the parrot

Hi David,

Samsung Y is compatible with your Parrot, but there is probably old software version on your device. You will have to update it.

To update software on your Parrot please follow the steps below:

1. Download Parrot Software Update Tool from the link below on your computer - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/khuuhmaclick here. Please note that you need Bluetooth adapter/dongle for your computer/laptop.
2. Extract the downloaded file then double-click on Setup.exe.
3. Follow the displayed instructions to install the software on your PC.

4. After installation, on your Parrot select Settings > Software update. PIN code will be displayed, remember it.
5. Open Software Update Tool software on your computer.
6. Select Car systems and Select the Parrot 3200LS COLOR and click on Next.
7. Click on Download Latest version. Click on OK on the displayed pop-up.
8. Select your language and click on Download Latest version. Wait until the end of the download.
9. Select the Bluetooth connection option then click on Next.
10. Click on Search devices. The list of the available Bluetooth devices is displayed.
11. Select the Parrot 3200LS then click on Next.
If requested, enter the same PIN code as the one displayed on the car kit step 1 and click on Next.
Wait for the automatic reboot of the kit. Do not stop the power source! This operation can take a few minutes.

When done, try procedure above to connect your phone.

Kind Regards,
Todd

Sorry, previous link is broken (website issue). Here is a link for download - click here