Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am running windows 7 and each time I start my PC a warning

I am running windows 7 and each time I start my PC a warning comes up -
Threat: found malsign.generic.1ee
Object name: c:\windows\temp\a5404961\setupdata_iLivid.exe
I then select to delete and it is cleared.
The next time I boot up it is there again, how can I get rid of it for ever.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Roy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it come up automatically? Or only if you open a program, such as the internet program, then it comes up?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ready to carry on. When asked for my e-mail, I input it but it comes back as another customer has it. This cannot be true because you have just e-mailed me!!!

Thank you. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=d4226e3c-b565-4f9c-b878-569ee37c6bcd

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If there is any issue later or if you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.