Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Where do I get a technician? It is very hard for us dynasaurs

Customer Question

Where do I get a technician?
It is very hard for us dynasaurs when computers go wrong and we csn not leave the house?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry. We have live online computer support at the website www.JustAnswer.co.uk.

Do you have nay computer issue right now?

Edit: It looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
None of your replies have got ant understanding of my problem. With name partner just dead, it is all behind me and too complicated and I have lost a lot iof money.
Simplicity is what us called for, but ME to be the expert

I'm sorry; it's been about 4 days since you have replied back. I'm not sure if you have any computer issue right now. Are you on your Apple computer now?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,