cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

My nexus 10 keeps freezing paricualy when playing farmville

My nexus 10 keeps freezing paricualy when playing farmville country file game. I can't shut it down the picture stays on screen until the battery runs out. I have uninstalled tthis app but would really like to play again can u help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.
cvd4311 :

It is not your nexus that is the problem. It is the game Farmville Country game. They have a glitch in the game that it will freeze then you have to reboot. Right now they are still working on the problem. As of July 2nd they have been trying to fix the glitch. Here is what they are saying:

" We have received reports that some of you are experiencing crashing or loading issues while playing the game. We are aware of this issue and our team is now investigating the root cause of this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. While we are working on a fix, we suggest that you force-close the app and restart your device".

Customer:

It is not possible to do anything when it freezes the tablet is not

Customer:

It's not possible to do as surgested above

cvd4311 :

No the only thing you can do is to restart it or force close it.

cvd4311 :

Everyone is having a problem about it either freezes right away or it freezes after 30 seconds.

cvd4311 :

Force close it is to shut down your nexus and then open it back up then start the game again but if it freezes right away you won't be able to play it I am sorry to say. They are working on the fix though but no ETA.

Customer:

You can't do either nothing works no reset won't even turn of the only thing I can do is leave it till the battery runs out the picture then goes and after several hours I can manage to recherge it

cvd4311 :

Can you turn off the nexus by clicking on the close button? It should then reopen with your normal screen but it isn't your nexus that is causing that, it is the game. I would say to not start the game anymore until they find a fix for it. I am sorry to say they have no ETA as of yet.

cvd4311 :

Press and hold power button till it turns off and then turn on the power button again? will the game still be on there?

Customer:

I keep saying nothing works not even the turn off button!

cvd4311 :

question: how long are you holding the power button down for?

cvd4311 :

How old is your nexus also?

Customer:

For along time how long should it take

cvd4311 :

10 seconds. If that doesn't shut if off, hold it down until it goes blank.

cvd4311 :

How old is the nexus?

Customer:

Only had since Christmas, have tried all that you and surgested and nothing works

cvd4311 :

Okay so that means it is still under warranty. You can do one of two things. Call the manufacture and have them to fix it or they will replace it. Or you can take the back cover off and take the battery out and then place it back in (keep in mind that it will void your warranty if you do that). But you will not be able to play the game until the fix the bug that they have with it crashing and freezing.

cvd4311 :

If you want to take out battery here is YouTube that will show you how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi2RoheGfzg. But keep in mind that it will void warranty so it is better to call manufacture up and have them to fix it. That will stop the draining of the battery but won't fix game. That is a wait for that one I am sorry to say.

Customer:

OK not happy paying £26 for that really hope I have not signed up for a monthly payment as have been unable to find where I cancel dispite the instruction . thought I was getting through to the Samson help

cvd4311 :

I am sorry for game freezing. But they are in the process of working on it, so hopefully it will be up soon. Not samson no, we do answer all types of questions.

cvd4311 :

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer:

At a price

cvd4311 :

not sure what you are asking "at a price"? if you are asking for this question, no it is the same.

cvd4311 :

If you are having more problems with your nexus then it is the same question so no extra.

Customer:

Thank you for your time