Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

unable to get sky home page automatically

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Terry! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is your internet browser program, i.e., Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), or Firefox, or Chrome, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I dont know I would guess internet explorer

Thank you. Please do the following:

- In Internet, please click on the gear / wheel icon at the upper right corner, then click on Internet Options, then delete everything in the Home page box, then type sky.com in the box, then click OK.

- Or another way: go to Start\Control Panel\Network and Internet\Internet Options, then delete everything in the Home page box, then type sky.com in the box, then click OK.

- Or even another way: click on Start->All programs->Accessories->Run..., then type inetcpl.cpl then click OK. Then delete everything in the Home page box, then type sky.com in the box, then click OK.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you all seems ok.

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you