Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cannot use Outlook Express since I downloaded a large attachment.

I cannot use Outlook Express since I downloaded a large attachment. I cannot delete it from my inbox. How do I get rid of it, in simple language, please! BT cannot help.
Robert H. Thompson
Harrow
***** *****nell :

hello sir/madam
I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready

Customer:

I want remote assistance

***** *****nell :

can you please click here and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.

Customer:

Ready!

***** *****nell :

Customer:

Cannot see an ID or password!

***** *****nell :

I am out of ideas, let me opt out and open this question to other experts. remote assistance may be needed.
if no expert opts in, we can continue.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=1a3ba7d0-d413-4111-a2d7-960152034546

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I'm sorry, your computer was stuck. Can you please click on the website below again, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run:

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.
Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.