Ashik
Ashik, Computer Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Windows, Mac and Linux
16433418

Had do I delete my albums from my iPad to free up some spa

Had do I delete my albums from my iPad to free up some space
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are those albums synced or downloaded from your computer ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Albums have been brought from the apple store
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Are you referring to the Music Albums ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes I am
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
What version of iOS are you using on your iPad ? Check it from Settings > General > About and check under Version.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
7.1.2
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Garry, Apple has removed the feature to delete the album in iOS 7. But there is a option to delete the individual songs (or videos). Open the album and swipe from right to left on the musics and a delete button will appear. Tap on it to delete it. You have to do this one by one for all musics.

Deleting just the musics won't free much space. You should delete videos/movies or big games (if any). Deleting the camera roll videos will also save much space.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Ashik