cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I am trying to register my new Kindle Paperwhite without much

I am trying to register my new Kindle Paperwhite without much success. This is my second Kindle and I need to alter the actual name in the left hand corner of my new Kindle to enable me to register it. It has got 'My [email protected] in the corner but my books are being sent to Jennifer's 2nd Kindle so I presume this is why I cannot register properly my new Kindle. Help!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.
cvd4311 :

What I had to do with my Kindle is to delete the old version and then register my new version. Go to Menu >> Settings >> Deregister. Then register it again.

cvd4311 :

You will not loose anything that is in your 2nd version. So you have to de-register and then register for your new one.