Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I need help with adding a banner to the header of my website

Customer Question

I need help with adding a banner to the header of my website and I have a problem with my shopping cart in magento, when customers are ordering from our website they cannot delete a product from the checkout or edit the qty in checkout, can you help with these or are you more a troubleshooting problem solver?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a fee based Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

I am one of a handful of programmers here and will be happy to help. I see that you have two separate issues so we'll need to treat them as two questions. Once we resolve the first, I'll send you an additional services offer for the next. I have a feeling that the shopping cart issue maybe a bit more difficult.

What is the URL of your website?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, are you still here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

www.betterbodies-online.co.uk

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. I see what you're talking about. When did this happen and was anything updated right before the shopping cart stopped updating the database correctly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No nothing updated, it as always been like this but I never noticed it until a customer informed me
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Oh ok. I'll need to really dig deep and see what exactly is going on. If you can, send me a pirvate note from www.privnote.com containing the ftp login credentials. I'll let you know when I have an update / fix after that.