Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Canon iP 430 pixma printer. Suddenly when trying to print I

Customer Question

Canon iP 430 pixma printer. Suddenly when trying to print I get the message that the USB device is not recognised. I have tried another usb cable but no good, please help me asap
Graham
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8? Also, would you like me to set up a quick screen-sharing session now, and assist you with the printer issue?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I am using a Vista laptop

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay. Let's go ahead with a quick screen-sharing session now.

Please click HERE to get started.

Accept the disclaimer on the page, then download the remote tool when prompted.

Next, open up the Downloads window (or press CTRL + J) - then run the downloaded remote tool accordingly.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Please accept my apologies. I missed seeing that you were using a Mobile (USB) Broadband connection, and so when I was uninstalling the USB devices, it disconnected you from the network connection as well.

Simply restarting your system (and allowing Windows to automatically reinstall the USB devices), should fix the network connection itself. Just reply back when you see this, and we will take the issue further from here.