Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My email address of *****@******.*** will send or

Customer Question

My email address of *****@******.*** will send or receive emails.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Are you using any email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Live Mail, to access your emails? Also, would you like me to set up a quick screen-sharing session now, and assist you directly with the issue?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

originally I was hotmail. Then hot @modernized the whole damn web and As far as I'm concerned messed it it up. I just simply could access my hotmail inbox..So I open a new account with Yahoo. Everything work but ea]mailo are sent but not received...on screen that...and no email I send is receives. but they shown as sent in the sent box. the operating system is xp........google chrome

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
I see. Let's go ahead with a screen-sharing session now, so that I can take a look at the issue here.

Please click HERE to get started.

Accept the disclaimer on the page, then download the remote tool when prompted.

Next, open up the downloaded remote tool from the bottom of your Chrome window - and I'll be connected.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, you will need to OPEN/RUN the remote tool downloaded (at the bottom of your Chrome window) after joining the session. If you continue to face issues with connecting, just reply back to me below.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I' tired of this and tired of computers...nothing is ever couched language the lay can understand...I cannot find the opn run icon on the google page....I've spent £28 pound on nothing. I didn't want to get mixed get mixed up with lawyers. I wanted an answer to a computor question...I'm now going write off the £28 as money lost and stick to pencil and paper!

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
No problem; I'll walk you through the exact steps now.

Please click the following link first:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0146a1b8-d368-4a6f-bc11-8f0b53490da6

In the page that comes up, click 'I agree'.

Next, an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file should be automatically downloaded at the BOTTOM of your Chrome window. Click on it once to open it up - and I'll be connected to your screen thereafter.