cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I ordered tokens I lot but paypal have taken several omounts

Customer Question

I ordered tokens I lot but paypal have taken several omounts of money out of my bank account
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.
cvd4311 :

The only way you can do that is to get a hold of paypal and talk to billing to see why they took it out and how they took it out if you didn't authorize anything. Do you have their information to get a hold of them?

cvd4311 :

To call or email me go to this page: https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/

To the right side it will have a phone or email on it. Choose which one to do and sign into your paypal account. It can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you.

cvd4311 :

Another thing to look at is whomever you bought the tokens from, did you sign up for a monthly amount to be taken out? If that is the case you will need to contact them and cancel your subscription. You can also dispute it in paypal when you log into your account.