Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My email is being hacked what should I do

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.? Also, are you currently able to access the email account itself?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Talk Talk

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay. Are you able to login to your account now? Also, would you like me to set up a quick screen-sharing session now, so that we could chat - and I'll be able to assist you directly with this issue?

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can log in. This has taken me three hours already trying to deal with this problem of hacking

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

All right, let's set up a secure screen-sharing session now, so that I can take a look at the issue here.

Please download the TeamViewer tool (for Mac) HERE. Open up the tool, and let me know the ID and password ***** please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WHAT IS HAPPENING ?

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, did you receive my last reply as follows:

Let's set up a secure screen-sharing session now, so that I can take a look at the issue you are having with your email account.

Do make sure to reply back to me on this page itself. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have tried to download the teamviewer but cannot

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
I see, no problem. Let's continue conversing on this page for now.

Could you explain your issue a bit further, please? What makes you think that your email account has been hacked?

Keep me posted.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

As a reminder, please do NOT open new questions for your issue - I'll continue to follow up with you on this page itself.

Now, could you explain your issue a bit further, please? What makes you think that your email account has been hacked?

Keep me posted.