Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I transfer photos from my g700 to cds and what cd

Customer Question

How do I transfer photo's from my g700 to cd's and what cd do I need?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

If your system came with a CD/DVD drive with disk writing capabilities, you may use a free CD/DVD burning utility to write the photos to the disks. Please download the following free utility, CDBurnerXP:
https://cdburnerxp.se/en/download

Run and install the program, then open it up. Next, select Data Disc from the startup screen.

Now, navigate to and select the photos you want to copy onto the disk, from the left folder view. Hold down the CTRL key to select multiple photos at the same time.

Finally, click 'Add' - then click 'Burn'.

After the writing process is complete, remove and re-insert the disk. You will now see that the photos have been transferred onto the disk all right.

If you would like me to set up a quick remote session and walk you through these steps (for a nominal fee), just let me know.

Hope this helps. Thank you!