Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My KIndle suddenly announced that the book I was reading was

Customer Question

My KIndle suddenly announced that the book I was reading was no longer available to me. Then I discovered my list of books had been arranged in alphabetical order. Now when I switch on, I can only get 'Archived items(163). It seems to be locked in this position. I can't get Kindle Storefront or open any book - read or unread. Please can you help? I am virtually housebound and rely on my Kindle to keep me occupied. M<any thanks.
Juliet Ace
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry for the late response. I just logged in and found your question on the questions list.
Are you able to use the Menu on your Kindle or your Kindle is frozen/unresponsive?
When did you purchase your Kindle?
Regards,
Todd