Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a new HP computer (one month), and is connected to a

Customer Question

I have a new HP computer (one month), and is connected to a Packard Bell monitor. The monitor has a jack-plug speaker socket which is connected to the speaker output socket on the tower.
Problem is that an on screen display shows a pop-up volume level at '0' and therefore no audio from the monitor speakers.
If I use external speakers the audio is ok but the on screen display pops up and shows the volume level zero. I have no facility to cancel this pop-up when using the external speakers.
This pop-up is intermittent.
Can you help to remove this pop-up and I will continue to use the external speakers or should the monitor have internal speakers, can I use those and the tower audio setting be set at 50%.
Category: Computer
Expert:  S H E F I N replied 3 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the model number of the computer and monitor, so that I can assist you better.

S H E F I N