Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

suddenly unable to move from screen saver - battery charged

suddenly unable to move from screen saver - battery charged - no warning - opened up to continue reading - only screen saver
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kathleen! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this: if you have any cover on the device, please remove it for now. Then press & hold the power on/off button on the device for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

If that does not work, what's the model of your device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you - all ok now

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you