Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Hi! I am using iphoto to compile a photo book for my husbands

Hi! I am using iphoto to compile a photo book for my husbands birthday. I have scanned in some photos and downloaded some from friends and Facebook. When I try to send the book to print, I get the message "There is a problem with the photo with the filename "IMG_0062.JPG." the full resolution version of this photo either cannot be located or is corrupt. Please replace this photo or delete it from your book". The photo this number relates to has been removed from the book, but I am still getting the same message. I have tried deleting a number of different photos with no luck! I have spent hours on this project and am getting desperate. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you so much for any answers.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.jasonfixedit.com/debbie
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason