Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a DCR-SR32 HDD Handycam camcorder and when I moved house

I have a DCR-SR32 HDD Handycam camcorder and when I moved house I lost the disk which installs the program to enable me to transfer data from my camcorder to a PC to burn to disk. Is there anyway I can replace the disk or download the software onto my present computer so that I can transfer the video I shot of a friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago and burn it onto a disc for her? I have a Windows 8.1 operating system
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

You may download the software provided for your camcorder model, using the following link:
http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-dwnl/prd-dime/sony-playmemories-home-windows/DCR-SR32E

Run and install the software following the on-screen directions. Once you open it up, you will be able to import your pictures as well as burn them to disk, among other functions.

Hope this helps. Thank you!