Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

John helped me to set password ***** that no other person can

John helped me to set password ***** that no other person can use my computer, I thought I had followed all the steps but I find that if i open with internet explorer I am not asked for a password ***** my chessboard icon seems to have disappeared
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Monika! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=7080e7f9-99c9-4d5e-bda1-6fb5893e7ef0

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Reference: The fastest way to lock your computer (so other people cannot use it) is to press at the same time the two keys: Windows and L
; the other way, is to click on Start, then click on Log off, or click on Start, then click on Shut down.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I gave you an excellent rating

Yes, you did. Thank you again for your feedback.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/