JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

MY telephone is not working Please can you help

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
James.I :

Good morning

James.I :

I understand your telephone isnt working, is this a landline or a mobile (cell phone)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MY phone is a land mine , and after just one ring the whole line went dead. I need a phone because I am disabled and have an emergency button which uses the phoneline

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

Ok, do you have another phone in the house so we can check if its your phone line or the phone itself?

It is hopefuly just a loose connection, but if you can confirm the phone is plugged in and what type of phone it is (make and model).

If you can let me know if other phones in your house work, or if you only have one phone ask a neighbour if you can borrow on to just check it is the phone at fault we can start focusing on getting things fixed for you