JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

ucher no. Hello today I bought an Orange alcatel mobile phone,

Customer Question

ucher no. Hello today I bought an Orange alcatel mobile phone, the card saying 'Your new Orange sim/ but the space was here but no sim card so could you please send me63 one to: *****watling bungalows, consett, durham, dh8 6hs my voucher number is
316319625063
yours faithfully
a chambers
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.

James.I :

Hi, unfortunatly I dont work for Orange.
In order to direct you to the correct department in Orange can you please tell me if this is for a pre-pay or contract sim, and if the documents you have give a SIM number?

JACUSTOMER-d7uyude2- :

why would they give an empty card saying 'You new Orange sim't phone 450 to give them my voucher code

James.I :

Hi sorry I dont follow who did you purchase the phone and sim from Orange?

James.I :

It may just be human error and missed off, or it may have fullen out from the pack you were sent

JACUSTOMER-d7uyude2- :

I bought the phone from argos but it was sealed so the fault is from Orange

James.I :

Ok so that sounds easy enough to sort out, so there isnt anything credit card size which would normally contain the sim card which you push out, and there isnt any labels or documentation to suggest what the SIM number should have been?

James.I :

To be honest your quickest solution is to go back to Argos and ask for a replacement, you can go to Orange but it will probably take longer explaining and then you will have to wiat 3-4 days for a replacement SIM to be sent to you via post.