Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have bought a replacement universal remote control rc - 017

Customer Question

I have bought a replacement universal remote control rc - 017 for my
Dads to shiva tv. How do I get it to work.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
My name is Randy.
I will assist you.

Use the following instructions and code list to program your VIZIO Universal Remote Control

Manually turn on your TV (or device you want to control)

Press the TV (or device) button and hold for 5 seconds until the LED flashes twice. LED will remain lit.

Find the programming code for your TV (or device) in the code list and enter it using the Number Buttons. The LED flashes once after entering each digit. If the code is accepted, the LED flashes twice after the last digit is and then turns off.

Point the VIZIO remote control at the device and press the POWER button. If the device powers off, setup is complete. If not, repeat steps with a different code.

Click the following link to view a complete listing of codes to program your universal remote.
DOWNLOAD: Universal Remote Codes