Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Can I transfer books from my basic kindle to my partners kindle

Customer Question

Can I transfer books from my basic kindle to my partners kindle fire without incurring any further charges and vice versa, or to swop e-books do we have to swop kindles. many thanks on last prompt reply, slight emergency as I am recovering from surgery for DCIS so loss of kindle mid-book was added trauma
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage my Kindle
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose the other Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

Thank you again,
- Jason