Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have lost wifi connection to my kindle, what is my password

I have lost wifi connection to my kindle, what is my password *****?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your Kindle.

If you have a Windows computer that is currently connected to the Internet through the wireless router
the password ***** ***** that computer.
Please follow these steps:
  • Click the wireless strength indicator on the Windows taskbar (bottom right corner).
  • Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.
  • Click on the security heading, Select Show characters to display the wireless network password.
If you are not able to find or view the password ***** let me know the brand and model of your router/modem,
.
.
If you have the correct password>

Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try and connect again.

• To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
  • Tap the Quick Settings icon
  • Select Wi-Fi.
  • Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.
  • Your home network should appear in the list.
  • Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password.
  • Enter the characters of the password ***** the onscreen keyboard. Make sure that you enter the uppercase (CAPITAL) and lowercase (small) letters exactly. Otherwise, the wireless connection will fail.
  • If you need help locating your password ***** me know.
  • Then Tap Connect.
  • In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not have time yesterday to do the tasks you set for me to regain my WiFi connection to my Kindle. The thing that blew your rating was the 8 emails that was sent overnight( as I slept) How intrusive can you dare to be!I am sure this was an automatic computer thing, I must point out that I am 72 years old and not a slave to my electronic gadgets as some people are.

Because of the intrusion I would like a refund of £13

I am very sorry about this. I do not have any control over the emails that was sent to you, however the rating you gave goes on my personal record and affects my customer service score. I was doing my very best to help you. I would appreciate not getting a negative review as this reflects my service to you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry as I was unable to follow your directions, not your fault really as I am a novice. I am now back on my kindle with the help of a friend.

I was too afraid to follow your advice. All is well now. Thank you for trying.

I received 4 more emails from somewhere?? plus this one from you. I am still unhappy about this pestering. As you say it wasn't you I shall upgrade your rating.