Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How can I set my Samsung to a HP DESKJET 2540 ALL IN

Customer Question

How can I set my Samsung to a HP DESKJET 2540 ALL IN ONE SERIES
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Could you let me know the full model of the Samsung computer/device you are using? Is it a Chromebook?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

galaxy

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Okay. Is the HP printer connected wirelessly to your WIFI network now?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.

Okay. I have now looked this up further, and I'm sorry to say that your HP Deskjet model does NOT support the HP ePrint capability, which would allow you to use the printer with a mobile device. To confirm this, please see here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03811750#N272

To check out the complete list of HP printers that do support the ePrint capability, please see here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=hr&dlc=hr&docname=c02814760&lang=hr&lc=en&product=3919449

I know that this is not what you wanted to hear, but I would be doing you a disservice by being anything but honest with you - and providing you with solutions that do not work. I hope you would kindly acknowledge this while rating my service below.

If you have any other questions, just reply back to me accordingly. Thank you!