Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

How do you transfer pictures from on computer onto a three

How do you transfer pictures from on computer onto a three dimension bag also on computer to look visual to purchasers of bag
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 3 years ago.
Mike the Mac Medic :

Are you on Mac or Windows?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am on MAC
You would need sofware like this:

http://www.realvue3dpackager.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have requested instruction on how to do this not just put answer to what I need to access. this is not the answer to which I asked.
I'm sorry but that industry is very specific and has a small group of experts and I do not know how to use it. There is a free trial you can try, but the software itself is probably very expensive since they don't even mention the price. Are you just trying to show a customer an idea of what it will look like or is this for packaging production purposes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry I am requesting this to complete an assignment for university due in tomorrow!!! I have completed rest of it cannot get this bit. I am doing a fashion degree and have to transfer ideas I have done with drawings and photos which I have put onto my computer and then transfer them onto 2d or 3d sample tote bags on computer. I cannot find anyway to do this and desperately need help. Thankyou
Do you have Photoshop?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes I have photoshop
OK since it is a class they obvioulsy must think you know how to do this already, no offense but I don't want to waste your time. Is Photoshop the software they expect you to use for this assignment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am doing it on dobee illustrator
OK it can be done on either but I prefer Photoshop for this kind of work. Basically you import the logo or design from Illustrator into a new layer on top of the bag in PS and then use the Distort and Size tools to make it look like it is on top of the bag. It is very hard to show you how to do that. If you want to send me the files I can set it up for you.

Go here with any web browser:

http://tinyurl.com/mikemacmedic

Choose Select Files and navigate to your file(s) to upload or you can also just drag the file(s) to the Upload box, then click on Start Uploading Files or Cancel. When it asks for a description put in your justanswer.com or pearl.com username. Thanks.