Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have had a lot of trouble getting an access code because

Customer Question

I have had a lot of trouble getting an access code because the phone number you have got is not mine, my phone number is ***** 336032 Aylesbury could you please put this number on file so that I can access my hotline account and get a for number code code for security. thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email account issue? Or something else?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hotmail, 8.1

Thank you. Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix your hotmail account issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

With remote support session, we can chat, and you can see everything I do on the screen, and you can stop any time using your mouse; it's a lot easier and quicker for you.

But if you still do not want remote support, I can provide written instructions you can use for fixing this issue. There are some steps involved, so please bear with me.

When sign in your hotmail account, is that your old phone number or someone else's phone number you put on your hotmail account previously?

Do you have another working email address?

Edit: We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you,