Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am trying to open Microsoft account , I forgot my password,

Customer Question

I am trying to open Microsoft account , I forgot my password, requested a reset, got a code entered it only to be told its wrong can you please advise.
gordon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
When you submitted the reset request, the reset code was actually sent to you, but it came up as incorrect?
Thank you for the update.
No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have just been able to open my coputer

The problem is yesterday morning, instead of mycomp opening in the usual way it opened with a Microsoft logo and I could not open my account as I forgot my password ***** receiving a code it would not work wether I wasn't doing it right. Please start remot screen.

gordon

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please start a remote screen

gordon

Are you still ready for the remote link right now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.jasonfixedit.com/gordon
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don.t know what more info you require,

I think it best that you return my £26 and forget I called as I want to do is log into my account if this is to big an issue forget it

gordon

I am confused.
You asked to begin the remote link, I sent the remote link, and now you are requesting a refund.
I can surely send up the refund, if you wish; however, I would prefer to fix your problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SEND UP REFUND