Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My Hotmail account cannot access

Customer Question

My Hotmail account cannot access
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry about your email issues. Are you using a computer to access your Hotmail account? Also, are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Chrome to access your Hotmail?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Microsoft wants. A code sent somewhere and closed account
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for writing back. So at this point, you are unable to access your Hotmail account because of a code that is requested by Microsoft?

Also, if you are using a computer, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing your Hotmail issue while you watch? It will be safe as you will be watching your screen and it will be a faster mode of help.

Keep me posted.
Jess