Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Hello I have a basic Kindle (4.1.1) Name is***** -

Customer Question

Hello I have a basic Kindle (4.1.1) Name is XXXX  XXXXXXX - Cannot connect to Wi-Fi - have tried re-setting/re-entering password ***** times - no joy Please help!

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi this is Michelle and i will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

are you using the same network or the router connection to communicate with me using a computer?

Michelle :

Try to login to the router console page to identify the correct router security password ***** then try to enter it on the kindle.

Michelle :

if you are using a windows 7 computer let me know i will tel you the easy way to identify the router password.

Michelle :

what i feel is that you may be entering the wrong password ***** to make sure you are entering the correct password ***** to disconnect the computer from the wireless router and then reconnect it will ask you to enter the router password ***** connect and if the computer reconnects fine that means the router password ***** *****

Michelle :

let me know.