Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

my wife AOL mwellfordtabor has forgotten her pass word and

Customer Question

my wife AOL mwellfordtabor has forgotten her pass word and does not want to change it pkease help recover
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue, unfortunately, for security purpose, the AOL system cannot reveal any password. But she can reset the password ***** anything that she wants.

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO THANKS ***** TO CHANGE ANY OF THE ADDRESS At this time.... please cancel request and thank you

I'm sorry, did you see my previous reply? No, I was talking about the password, not the email address. I did not say she has to change her email address; I'm saying that she can set up a password ***** wants for her email address. She still keeps using her current email address.

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix her email address directly for you?

Please reply at the box below. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you,